Is the Year of Paid Parental Leave Recently Announced by Netflix A Sustainable Policy?
You can read the article here. But can this policy be sustainable? Is it fair and is Netflix truly able to offer this benefit to all levels of employee in the firm? Is it a policy that all employers should offer and will it achieve the desired results of increasing engagement and retaining talent? Tell us your opinion.
- Employers focus on measuring worker productivity
- Rethinking mindsets about female leaders and for female leaders - a roundtable discussion
- Business Partnering skills
- Future HR Leaders 2019
- Opinion on PeopleWise paper: ‘Coaching – the STAR for strategic talent development’
- HR business partner models fail to add strategic value
- Open-plan is the death of face-to-face
- US eateries join the co-working space race
- HR must do more to adopt people analytics
- A view from down under - Gender Pay Gap