Join us on Monday 3rd June 2019 from 9:30am to 4:30pm in Aldgate, London where we will be hosted by Turning Point.
We will be joined by our keynote speaker David Clutterbuck, who will be discussing his work in this area.
Coaching to improve individual performance and growth doesn’t necessarily have a positive effect on collective performance. It may even undermine it. David Clutterbuck will share the latest research and thinking into team function and dysfunction and how team coaching can help. He will also look into practical ways organizations can resource team coaching internally and externally.
Oxen Park meetings create an environment for sharing, talking with peers and an opportunity to clarify your thinking.
The investment or cost, depending on your view, will be £99 (plus VAT and booking fee). Book your ticket here.
- Business Partnering skills
- Becoming Data Savvy in HR
- Future HR Leaders 2019
- Opinion on PeopleWise paper: ‘Coaching – the STAR for strategic talent development’
- HR business partner models fail to add strategic value
- Open-plan is the death of face-to-face
- US eateries join the co-working space race
- HR must do more to adopt people analytics
- A view from down under - Gender Pay Gap
- Top-paid men exceed women by four to one - Opinion