An experienced HR Director (who has fulfilled both Business Partner and COE roles) and who, since 2000, has consulted externally in OD and Change for various business transformation efforts for a host of large/medium sized companies in UK and across Europe.
This has included a number of HR transformation initiatives where he has acted as “lead” change agent for a global implementation, and has provided change management support and developed HR Business Partner and consulting skills capability in, for example; Novartis and EY.
Apart from his family Ivan`s other passions are his two golden retrievers, Blackburn Rovers, the garden, jazz music, film and is an avaricious reader of heavy novels and current affairs.
After so many years focussed primarily on his work, Ivan is now becoming more involved in his local community and charity work; but intends to come off the bench occasionally for Oxen Park to make important contributions to client projects.
- To help HR functions become a role model for the rest of the organisation as a high-performing team.
- Ensuring that the HR team are focused on people priorities that can be demonstrably connected to what the business says is strategically important and coaches / facilitates managers to do the right things at all levels.
- Assists HR leaders to balance its obligations to getting business results with creating an environment for employees to be connected and fulfilled and incorporating the needs of external customers and the wider community in the people agenda.
- Deep OD, change and consulting experience. Pragmatic workshop design and facilitation skills.
- The art of providing reflective challenge with care, reading the organizational politics and seeing things differently.