Improbable gender pay gap reported by UK companies
Financial Times analysis finds that one in 20 UK companies that have submitted gender pay gap data to the government has reported numbers that are statistically improbable and therefore almost certainly inaccurate.
If you want avoid being one of these in future – why not attend our HR Data Savvy Workshop 23rd May, find more details here.
- Employers focus on measuring worker productivity
- Rethinking mindsets about female leaders and for female leaders - a roundtable discussion
- Business Partnering skills
- Future HR Leaders 2019
- Opinion on PeopleWise paper: ‘Coaching – the STAR for strategic talent development’
- HR business partner models fail to add strategic value
- Open-plan is the death of face-to-face
- US eateries join the co-working space race
- HR must do more to adopt people analytics
- A view from down under - Gender Pay Gap