How to Have a Good Day - Book Recommendation
Webb, an economist and former partner at consulting powerhouse McKinsey, believes we have control over our days and can make positive changes to influence the outcomes.
Here at Oxen Park we believe the book is worthy of a read, even if you don't like the specific tips, the general thrust of her thinking is more than worthy of consideration.
Find out more about the book here.
- Leadership challenges – looking at and beyond the male/female binary
- Business Partnering skills
- Future HR Leaders 2019
- Opinion on PeopleWise paper: ‘Coaching – the STAR for strategic talent development’
- HR business partner models fail to add strategic value
- Open-plan is the death of face-to-face
- US eateries join the co-working space race
- HR must do more to adopt people analytics
- A view from down under - Gender Pay Gap
- Top-paid men exceed women by four to one - Opinion