The Future Workplace - The Collapse of the Corporate Ladder?
Speaking to the Guardian, Philippe De Ridder (co-founder of the Board of Innovation) describes an alternative to the traditional corporate hierarchy where millennials have "the freedom to take full ownership of particular domains or projects, with minimal supervision or bureaucracy, and to be able to pitch directly to the CEO without having to go through several layers of management."
Do you agree that this change to workplace structure is a key influencer for recruiting and retaining talent, ensuring productivity and wellbeing for your future workforce? Is it limited to organisations of a certain size or industry sector? How can these changes be applied in organisations with a diverse workforce who may not all prefer this approach? Take a look at our upcoming events where you can talk to us about this and other pertinent HR topics.
Read the full article here on the Guardian website.
- Employers focus on measuring worker productivity
- Leadership challenges – looking at and beyond the male/female binary
- Business Partnering skills
- Future HR Leaders 2019
- Opinion on PeopleWise paper: ‘Coaching – the STAR for strategic talent development’
- HR business partner models fail to add strategic value
- Open-plan is the death of face-to-face
- US eateries join the co-working space race
- HR must do more to adopt people analytics
- A view from down under - Gender Pay Gap