Collaboration – why it’s so hard, often fails but still worth trying?
"Collaboration is simple. But not easy. If it was easy people with diverse outlooks would collaborate more often!" Peter Honey is a behaviourist so his primary interest is in collaboration as a style, a way of behaving.
In his session we'll explore:
The choices - directive, consultative, collaborative.
The advantages and disadvantages of each.
When collaboration is the most appropriate choice.
The specific behaviours to use when being collaborative.
The session will be collaborative!
- Leadership challenges – looking at and beyond the male/female binary
- Business Partnering skills
- Future HR Leaders 2019
- Opinion on PeopleWise paper: ‘Coaching – the STAR for strategic talent development’
- HR business partner models fail to add strategic value
- Open-plan is the death of face-to-face
- US eateries join the co-working space race
- HR must do more to adopt people analytics
- A view from down under - Gender Pay Gap
- Top-paid men exceed women by four to one - Opinion