Action Learning and Future HR Leaders
In planning for the 11th cohort for our Future HR leaders programme we were reminded of our white paper on the topic. The way that Action Learning is at the heart of the design, and delivers both personal development and business results is, we know, unique in the HR development space. We like to describe the best action learning sets as being characterised by moments of high emotion, memorable conversations, momentous decisions and lasting relationships. Tangible benefits are strengthened leadership skills, networking and, above all, positive outcomes on important business challenges.
Read more in our White Paper.
- Leadership challenges – looking at and beyond the male/female binary
- Business Partnering skills
- Future HR Leaders 2019
- Opinion on PeopleWise paper: ‘Coaching – the STAR for strategic talent development’
- HR business partner models fail to add strategic value
- Open-plan is the death of face-to-face
- US eateries join the co-working space race
- HR must do more to adopt people analytics
- A view from down under - Gender Pay Gap
- Top-paid men exceed women by four to one - Opinion